Is an Ayurvedic treatment and has been practised in India for thousands of years. Ayurveda is defined as “the science of longevity” and its aim is to promote positive health, beauty and long life. Indian Head Massage focuses on the areas of the body where most people hold their tension – the upper back, shoulders, arms, neck, ears, head and face. It is therefore a fantastic treatment for the treatment of stress and tension suffered by most people today. This treatment will be done laying down to increase effectiveness.
Benefits of this treatment: -
- Relieves stress
- Calms the mind and deeply relaxing.
- Relieves muscular discomfort and tension.
- Improves circulation to the head – enhancing the senses and promoting clear thinking.
- Relieves Headaches
- Improves muscle tone and mobility of the neck and shoulders
- Face massage improves skin tone, sinus congestion, and circulation
- Releases stagnant prana so that the energy in the body flows more freely.
© Enjoy Harmony
Yoga, Massage & Nutritional Therapy in Glasgow
Phone: 07708044560 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org