bEETROOT Hummus RECIPE
- 1 medium steamed beetroot
- 50g walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 Lemons squeezed
- 1 teaspoon Tahini
- Olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon fresh fennel
- Sea/Himalayan Rock Salt
- Lightly toast the walnuts until they become fragrant (about 5 mins)
- In a dry frying pan lightly toast the cumin seeds until they become fragrant. Then grind them with a pestle and mortar.
- Put all the ingredients except the fennel and avocado into the blender and blend.
- Cut the avocado into small chunks and mix the raw avocado and fresh fennel into the hummus.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with raw vegetables or home-made pita.
© Enjoy Harmony
Yoga, Massage & Nutritional Therapy in Glasgow
Phone: 07708044560 Email: email@example.com