Apple Crumble - gluten and diary free
- Stew some apples with a little water and cinnamon until the break down in a mush.
- You can also do this with other fruits like rhubarb and plums.
- When done put it in a bowl.
For the topping:
- Mix together almond flour and tahini, you need enough flour to cover the apple sauce by an inch. The tahini will hold the almond flour together.
- Mix in a little honey if you like.
- Crumble this on top of the apple puree and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Put in the oven around 170 degrees for about 15 minutes or until the topping is slightly golden.